[reportlab-users] How to create a pdf in landscape format?

Nathalie Mansouri reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 16 May 2003 17:01:43 +0200

Hi,

I have a problem to create pdf file in landscape format, the pages are
fine, I get them in landscape format using:

Canvas._pagesize =  self.PAGE_WIDTH, self.PAGE_HEIGHT

with:
PAGE_WIDTH =
defaultPageSize[1]

PAGE_HEIGHT = defaultPageSize[0]

but the contents in 'self.Elements' are still printed in the default
format???

Doc = SimpleDocTemplate(File)
Doc.build(self.Elements, onFirstPage = self.FirstPage, onLaterPages =
self.LaterPages)

Does anyone have an idea on how to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Nathalie Mansouri