[reportlab-users] Re: Refresh of SimpleDocTemplate

Thu, 1 May 2003 09:15:56 +0100

In article <00FFB5EA81D6D51196B60008C7C9BFD3134C1585@ntexchg1.conseco.co
m>, Wilgus, Jeff <Jeff_Wilgus@Conseco.com> writes

Doing the imports is not the problem so far as I can tell. The thing
that decides what is a first page etc is the template object and you
seem to be creating that in your BuildTheReport function. What I cannot
see is what happens around that.

You might try calling doc.setProgressCallBack(func)

where func is something like

def myCB(msg):
    print msg

That will give some idea of what's going on during the document build.