[reportlab-users] Cross tab report

Troy Sorzano reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 12:58:10 EST

Hi All,

I just started using the ReportLab Toolkit.  I am happily creating pie
chart PDF's.  My next task will be to try and replicate a cross tab
report.  Depending on the data it may have 1 or more columns.  If there
are more columns then can fit on a page I would like to continue that
row on another page.  I read the archives and it sounds like there is
no built in functionality for this column based page break.  But you do
support the row based page break.

Could someone point me in the right direction for creating cross tab
reports?  My columns will be all be a fixed width.  Just some pseudo
code or an outline would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Troy Sorzano