[reportlab-users] EuroPython 2003

Magnus Lycka reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 13:10:23 +0100

Andy wrote:
> > In some kind of ReportLab presence (tutorial etc)
> > planned for EuroPython 2003 in Charleroi in June?
>
>I would like to be there and give a tutorial.

Great! :)

>Who would come to one?

I would!

>Who would like to hear what?

In my particular case, I have a long Python experience, and I've
looked a little at ReportLab even before it was called that, but
I never really did anything *real* in it, so I never got my hands
dirty and figured out how to really use it in an effective and
practical way. Of course, nothing beats personal experience, but
I'd like to get a kickstart, so that I can save a week or so of
various beginners mistakes, and avoid reinventing the wheels I
didn't find at once.

>Would anyone be interested in some more serious, focused
>ReportLab activity beforehand, like the Zope people
>often do?

I'm not sure I know what that means... Haven't been to any
of these activities. But as you suggested in another forum,
I'd love to see twisted as well and ReportLab with a twist...

--
Magnus Lycka, Thinkware AB
Alvans vag 99, SE-907 50 UMEA, SWEDEN