[reportlab-users] Simple table example wanted

d s reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 15:35:40 -0700

Hi all,

I am relatively new to using ReportLab, and I am wondering if someone might point me towards, or send me a start to finish example of building a Hello, World type report using a table.  Writing reports using the canvas directly is pretty straight forward, but I am having trouble getting my head around platypus.

In particular, an example which adds a header, a footer, and fills the rest of the space with a table would be very appreciated.  Even better would be an example similar to the one in the FAQ which alters the header for each page but flows the table onto as many pages as necessary.

Sorry for such a simple question, but I am having trouble getting started.

Thanks a lot,

-doug