[reportlab-users] Please urgent help

Proboscis Admin reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:40:41 +0100

--Apple-Mail-4--936737258

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Proboscis Admin <admin@proboscis.org.uk>
> Date: Wed Jul 23, 2003  2:46:47 PM Europe/London
> To: Robin Becker <robin@reportlab.com>
> Subject: Please urgent help
>

> Thank you for your e-mail.it has sorted out my problem. I have another
> question to ask i hope you can help. I am trying to use the Medical
> forms by Jeff Bauer of Rubicon from the Contributed samples on your
> website. He has provided his code for use as a template, which is what
> I am trying to do but before that I wanted to run it & see if it will
> produce a PDF which it does not,but it does compile with no errors. I
> tried on the 'hcfa1500' file that he provided to put "from
> reportlab.graphics import renderPDF"
>> "renderPDF.drawToFile(d, 'form.pdf', 'My First form')" but I get an
>> error saying that d is not defined. I have no experience with Python
>> & I cannot work out from the code what needs to be refered here.
>
>> Could you help?
>
>>  his code is made up of 3modules. and within them he has defined
>> d(draw) t(text).
>>
> Thanks

Proboscis
researching, developing and facilitating creative innovation
2 Ormonde Mansions, 100A Southampton Row, London WC1B 4BJ
T:	020 7209 4042			F:  07031 151 738
E:	info@proboscis.org.uk	W: http://www.proboscis.org.uk

--Apple-Mail-4--936737258

Begin forwarded message:

<bold>Date: </bold>Wed Jul 23, 2003  2:46:47 PM Europe/London

<bold>To: </bold>Robin Becker <<robin@reportlab.com>

<bold>Subject: </bold>Please urgent help

<excerpt>

</excerpt>Thank you for your e-mail.it has sorted out my problem. I
have another question to ask i hope you can help. I am trying to use
Rubicon </fontfamily>from the Contributed samples on your website. He
has provided his code for use as a template, which is what I am trying
to do but before that I wanted to run it & see if it will produce a
PDF which it does not,but it does compile with no errors. I tried on
the 'hcfa1500' file that he provided to put
renderPDF"</fontfamily>

'form.pdf', 'My First form')" but I get an error saying that d is not
defined. I have no experience with Python & I cannot work out from the
code what needs to be refered here.

</color></excerpt>

</color></excerpt>

3modules. and within them he has defined d(draw) t(text).</color>

</excerpt>Thanks

</excerpt>Proboscis