[reportlab-users] Reportlab Software--Urgent Please

Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:26:44 +0100

In article <4455674D-B1F2-11D7-8D28-0030654ABF76@proboscis.org.uk>,
Proboscis Admin <admin@proboscis.org.uk> writes
>Dear reportLab,
>
>First Thank you for your great system.
>I am seeking very urgent help. I am trying to install report lab and
>python on an iMac OSX, now because it is an OSX it does not have a file
>exchange control panel & therefore I am not sure how to conigure so the
>operating system reads .py files as text files. Your very well
>explained user guide for Mac is for OS9.
>
>any advice?
>
>Plaese help ASAP.
>
>Kindest,
>
>Proboscis

Dear Proboscis, I'm not a great user of the windowing system on Mac OSX,
but this seems like a general Python issue and I will repeat your
question on the pythonmac-sig list. They are the experts on all things
pythonic on OS 9/OS X