[reportlab-users] Long table on multi pages

François Heredero - Top Music SA reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 16:19:59 +0200

Hello,

I have a document with a long table. If the table fits in 1 page, no
problem. But if the table is too long for 1 page, I don't have it in my page
?
On reportlab documentation, I can read :
	Chapter 7 : "They can split across pages if needed (see the canSplit
attribute)"
But I've don't see the 'canSplit' attribut...

Any idea ?
François

#!/usr/bin/python
from reportlab.lib.units import mm
from reportlab.pdfgen.canvas import Canvas
from reportlab.platypus import Frame, Table

table = []
for n in range(60):
	table.append(["Test %d" % (n)])

c = Canvas("test.pdf")
f = Frame(15*mm, 15*mm, (210-2*15)*mm, (297-2*15)*mm,showBoundary=1)story =
[Table(table)]

f.addFromList(story,c)
c.save()