[reportlab-users] invoice code sample

Jerome Alet reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 09:58:54 +0100

On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 08:52:40AM +0100, Oliver Vecernik wrote:

> I recently started evaluating ReportLab. Are there any code samples for
> creating delivery notes, invoices and so on?

You can download c@llifact from http://www.librelogiciel.com/software

it's (to my knowledge) the first free invoicing software for IT
consultants, the very first working version I used in late 1999,
but it's only in french.

the files you'll be interested in are "edition.py" "editfacture.py"
"editdevis.py" and "editrelance.py", which use ReportLab as the
backend.

it's available under the GNU GPL, but NO FREE SUPPORT will be given:
in other terms this means that I'd be glad to send you a sample
quote produced with this software ;-)

bye,

Jerome Alet

--
(c) 1928-???? The letters U, S, and A and the U.S.A. flag are
the copyrighted property of Disney Enterprises Inc.