[reportlab-users] Generating huge reports and memory consumption

Mon, 6 Jan 2003 11:18:00 +0000

In article <thq6$KAE$VG+EwGt@jessikat.demon.co.uk>, Robin Becker
<robin@reportlab.com> writes
>Hi, thanks for your report on the latest CVS _rl_accel.c source. Can you
>say which test was the one that had the memory increase? When I run the
>last test to 40000 pages I see essentially no increase at all under
>win32 (the memory oscillates up and down near 6.9Mb).
>
>I will attempt this under freeBSD to see what happens there.
OK the freeBSD memory for that test is also completely static. If you're
getting memory increases I guess I need to know a bit more about the
content.