[reportlab-users] problem with additional truetype font

Jerome Alet reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 00:36:43 +0100

Hi,

I encounter a problem when trying to set the font to use in a
platypus table style, with an additionnal true type font I've
registered as explained in the users' guide pages 52 and 53.

If I use the font in a Paragraph(), even in my table's cells
then it works just fine.

but if I try to define a table style for some cells to use
this font then I've got an _rl_accel.error : "unknown font".

if I put 'Helvetica' instead in the table style then it's OK.

I can't track it down further this evening, so any idea is
welcome.

bye,

Jerome Alet

--
(c) 1928-???? The letters U, S, and A and the U.S.A. flag are
the copyrighted property of Disney Enterprises Inc.