[reportlab-users] Linux installation of report lab - HELP?

Dennis Allison reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 01:26:14 -0800 (PST)

I'd have to look at the code...  Usually disutils scripts are setup to
create a local version if the installation is not done by the root.
In my particular case, I have always been the sysadmin and so have always
installed as root.