[reportlab-users] Unicode pyRXP and malloc problems in pyRXP

Andy Robinson reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:26:00 -0000

> I've been tapping away a bit and put together a Unicode aware version
> of pyRXP (called uRXP) that will happily coexist in the same
> distribution as pyRXP (I'll submit a patch when I'm done, unless
> someone gives me CVS access first):
Stuart,

Many thanks for this, which looks extremely useful.
Robin Becker will need to scrutinise this as he's
the C programmer on staff; he's been away 3 weeks
and gets back Wednesday, so please don't be offended
if it takes until later in the week to respond.

CVS access should be no problem if you and Robin
can figure out how you'd like to work this..

Keep up the good work,

Andy Robinson