[reportlab-users] Zopes RenderPM renamed to RenderableCharts

Dirk Datzert reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Sun, 02 Feb 2003 11:30:09 +0100

Hi all,

the Zope prodcuts named RenderPM has now renamed to RenderableCharts.
With this renaming I hope that it will never conflict with the renderPM
module from reportlab.

This product is not compatible with earlier versions!

Charts with reportlab's graphics toolkit

RenderableCharts is a development product and currently only a case
study. My intention was to build a product that interact with zope,
reportlabs
graphics toolkit and databases.

You can:

   1.adding chart templates

   2.adding and storing attributes of these chart templates

   3.output a small test chart based on the input

   4.adding chart objects

   5.combine them with one chart template

   6.combine them with DTML-Methods,ZSQL-Methods,TinyTables or Scripts
for the real chart data

   7.output the chart based on the input in different formats

Help me to find out in which way these product can grow !

Regards,
Dirk