RTL files (was: RE: [reportlab-users] czech characters

sarah el-lawindy reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 15:27:44 -0800 (PST)

--0-26202777-1070666864=:38049

Sir,
  i was the one who opened ther discussion about the aradic thing, but it stopped fom a while, as noone replied back.
 i was asking, u need the rtf files, or rtls? if they rtl, what r they. i worked on the rtf and i could send them to u if u want. and if u r working on this thing 2, u could help me in it, i could not reach anything due to my lack of information about Reportlab, i am new in python in general.
  i hope u reply back soon sir.
sam ellawindy.

Marc Stober <MStober@DALBAR.com> wrote:

Hate to be a pest, but if anyone has the RTL files for Hebrew and Arabic
support (there was some discussion about them a few weeks ago), could you
upload them to the community area as well?

Hope my fellow Americans had a a nice holiday.

Thanks, Marc