[reportlab-users] renderPM can't change resolution

Mon, 1 Dec 2003 23:44:14 +0000

In article <20031201203008.GA27630%pivoluska@matfyz.cz>, Matej Pivoluska
<pivoluska@matfyz.cz> writes
>Hello,
>
>I want to render some custom plots for OpenOffice.org documents with reportlab.
>I written small PyQt application for simplify creation of these plots.
>
>And the problem is:

I've been meaning to fix the dpi stuff for about two years and now I
think I have. Setting dpi to 144 seems to double the linear sizes so I
guess it's working. You'll need some memory though :)