[reportlab-users] 2up duplex printing?

Christoph Devenoges reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 23:41:45 +0200

++ Andy Robinson wrote on Fri, Aug 22, 2003 at 09:54:27PM +0100 :
> We do not have any general "imposition" routines,
> so I guess you would have to make one "big page"
> with crop marks and explicit placement of lots of
> frames in the correct order.

ah. imposition is the magic google word, thx

how can i find the rendered hight of a flowable?

also
 userguide.pdf page 78:

8.5 PageBreak()
...but would only be a frame break for multiple frames...

how can i use CondPageBreak if i dont know anything about height?
FrameBreak?

back to the point:
i was thinking of taking the total lengths of my flowables, the
lengths of my frames, splitting the list at page boundrys and
reordering the list fragments accordingly.

eg.
>>>duplex([1, 2, 3, 4])
[4, 1, 2, 3]
>>> duplex([1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8])