[reportlab-users] Re: error : 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'canv'

Proboscis Admin reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:12:44 +0100

Dear Robin

Thank you for your help it was greatly appreciated.   I have another
question: using the
  story.append(Paragraph('<font
color="red">aaaaaa</font>'stylesheet['Code']) method I cannot use &&&&&
or >>>>> which might be a problem,
  as the community tool I am created using reportlab were the user will
input his text. do you have any advice how to overcome this?

Thanks