[reportlab-users] Problem with renderPM.saveToFile; how to output .PNG?

waxmop reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:59:34 -0400

Thanks for the help.  If I've already created a Drawing object like this:

>>>from reportlab.graphics.shapes import *
>>>from reportlab.lib import colors
>>>d = Drawing(100,100)
>>>r = Rect(10, 10, 80, 80, fillColor='yellow')
>>>d.add(r)

How do I send that Drawing object to a file?  I thought I would just
pass d to PMCanvas.saveToFile(...), but that didn't work.