[reportlab-users] Re:fonts

Proboscis Admin reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 12:32:46 +0100

--Apple-Mail-2-689987622

Dear all,

I am trying to set the font on my pdf to Verdana. I have the
VERDANA.TTF font saved in fonts

and I tried to use the folowing code:

import reportlab.rl_config
reportlab.rl_config.warnOnMissingFontGlyphs = 0
from reportlab.pdfbase import pdfmetrics
from reportlab.pdfbase.ttfonts import TTFont
pdfmetrics.registerFont(TTFont('Verdana', 'VERDANA.ttf'))

However  I am getting 'Cannot open file VERDANA.ttf'

Any suggestions, code, help?

Thanks

--Apple-Mail-2-689987622

Dear all,

I am trying to set the font on my pdf to Verdana. I have the
VERDANA.TTF font saved in fonts

and I tried to use the folowing code:

reportlab.rl_config.warnOnMissingFontGlyphs = 0

from reportlab.pdfbase import pdfmetrics

from reportlab.pdfbase.ttfonts import TTFont

pdfmetrics.registerFont(TTFont('Verdana', 'VERDANA.ttf'))

However  I am getting 'Cannot open file VERDANA.ttf'

Any suggestions, code, help?

Thanks</bigger></fontfamily>

--Apple-Mail-2-689987622--