[reportlab-users] highlighting PDF files

Tom Sas reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 18:14:47 +0100 (BST)

--0-243681875-1060190087=:91920

Hi there!

Can anyone help me with the following problem ?

I need to open a PDF file - search for all occurences of a given string, highlight them - save the changes - and then close the file.

I really appreciate any advice/help.

Thank you in advance.

---------------------------------
--0-243681875-1060190087=:91920

<DIV>Hi there!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Can anyone help me with the following problem ?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I need to open a PDF file - search for all occurences of a given string, highlight them - save the changes - and then close the file. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I really appreciate any advice/help. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you in advance. </DIV>
--0-243681875-1060190087=:91920--