[reportlab-users] Markup PDFs

Hugh Cowan reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:54:08 -0400

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me, does ReportLabs Open ToolKit =
allow you to create PDF files with markups??  For example, can I create a =
PDF file that has comments / annotations added??  How about highlighting =
blocks of text?

My other question is, is it possible to create a "Comment" placeholder =
that would allow the user / reader to enter a comment or annotation when =
viewing the PDF document?

If not, does anyone know of any software out there that would allow you to =
do this, or is this something that can only be done with the Adobe Acrobat =
software itself?

Thanks so much,

Hugh