[reportlab-users] reST and PDF using Reportlab

Sidnei da Silva reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:27:05 -0300

Howdy,

Just so you guys know (and if someone is interested), im working on a
PDF Writer for docutils using Reportlab. There was some previous work
being done on this, but the developer gave up and wrote a Latex Writer
instead ;P

One of the first things I noticed is that theres a new para.py module in
the 1.17 version, and it does implement many things that were lacking on
the 1.15 version (which is the latest debian package). However, the code
would benefit from some cleanup. There are lots of commented out code,
methods without spacing, etc. My question is: how can I get access to
CVS and contribute?

~dc