[reportlab-users] Missing T1 files...error

saravanan annamalai reportlab-users@reportlab.com
15 Apr 2003 08:51:39 -0000

Hi all,
   I am a newbie to reportlab graphics.. I have installed rl
graphics and i tried to run the following...

 from reportlab import rl_config
 from reportlab.lib import colors
 from reportlab.graphics.shapes import *
 from reportlab.pdfgen.canvas import Canvas

d = Drawing(400, 200)
d.add(Rect(50, 50, 300, 100, fillColor=colors.yellow))
d.add(String(150,100, 'Hello World',fontName='Times-Roman',
fontSize=18, fillColor=colors.red))

 from reportlab.graphics import renderPM
renderPM.drawToFile(d,'./example1.png',fmt='PNG')

   Its saying an error...Cant setfont(times-roman)..Missing T1
files....
But I am able to make pdf files...and font works
perfectly..............
Hope some one will get me out of this situation

Thanx from saravanan annamalai
Odomos - the only  mosquito protection outside 4 walls -
Click here to know more!
http://r.rediff.com/r?http://clients.rediff.com/odomos/Odomos.htm&&odomos&&wn