[reportlab-users] new pyRXP

Stuart Bishop reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 07:35:27 +1000

On Friday, April 11, 2003, at 12:35  AM, Robin Becker wrote:

> With slight modification of the test_xmltestsuite.py that Stuart posted
> and using the current pyRXPU I get this with win32/python2.2

Thats pretty impressive - I didn't think the underlying RXP library
passed that much of the suite. Richard must have fixed up some of
the issues with RXP 1.3.0. I have no idea if there are any validating
parsers that actually pass all of these tests.

> xmltest.zip contains the test files. I have placed it at
> http://www.reportlab.com/ftp/xmltest.zip

Consider the test harness public domain if you want to put it up too.

--
Stuart Bishop <zen@shangri-la.dropbear.id.au>
http://shangri-la.dropbear.id.au/