[reportlab-users] re: [ reportlab-Bugs-718145 ] Big incompatibility problem with Ghostscript using images

Thu, 10 Apr 2003 17:32:08 +0100

Hi Paulo, we have checked your bug report using the standard
test_platypus_general.py script and with both ReportLab-1.17
and the latest CVS we see no problems.

We tested with Mandrake 9.1 and used our SMB printer with a
ghostscript driver.

It is possible that that image doesn't show a problem so
if you are still seeing a problem can you email me directly
    robin@reportlab.com
or post in the users list ie
    reportlab-users@reportlab.com

Also a simple test script illustrating the problem and perhaps
some details of the system etc may help.