[reportlab-users] platypus.para module

Ury Marshak reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 13:46:18 +0200

> .... the original intention is that _rl_accel should not be required. My
> version of paragraph has
>
> try:
>         from _rl_accel import _sameFrag
> except:

I was a bit unclear - what I meant was that the try/except was masking
the import failure - on my system where the .pyd was sitting under the
'site-packages\reportlab\lib' directory.
In any case it was a false alarm - I've just tried
the install on a clean system and it worked as supposed to - _rl_accel.pyd
got installed directly under site-packages. So it must've been something
on my system, sorry about that :(
(Although it must be noted that I'd prefer it to live somewhere under
the reportlab directory - easier to manage when everything is contained
under one dir. Wasn't it so in older versions?)

Regarding the underline patch - I'll try to separate it from my
right-to-left
changes and send it separately.

Thanks,
Ury