[reportlab-users] Mailing labels

reportlab-users@reportlab.com reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 17:32:13 -0700

Andy,

Thank you very much for this suggestion. I'll probably be playing around a bit
using this type of approach. The other idea I had doesn't involve .pdf, I'm
thinking of using xml formatting objects (or something similar) to format the
output to the user, which can then be imported into a client side label
template. Does this sound feasible?

Thanks again,

Jesse D'Aguanno
JJRaM, LLC.