[reportlab-users] Mailing labels

reportlab-users@reportlab.com reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 16:21:09 -0700

Hello,
I'm looking for advice on a project I'm working on. I recently started using
reportlab toolkit for generating dynamic .pdfs for prepping reports for printing
from our web applications. I'm running into a problem though. When trying to
format mailing labels for printing, I am able to build a script to format them
perfectly, but the exact dimensions vary depending on the printer. I shudder at
the prospect of having to build templates for every different printer used. I
realize that this is not a problem inside reportlab itself, but if anyone has
encountered, and successfully overcome this problem, I'd love to hear suggestions.

Thank you for any ideas,

Jesse D'Aguanno
JJRaM, LLC.
P.O. Box 60243