[reportlab-users] [ANN] PyCanvas v0.2

Jerome Alet reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 20:48:54 +0200

On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 04:00:27PM +0100, Andy Robinson wrote:

> > Download it from :
> >
> >     http://www.librelogiciel.com/software/PyCanvas-0.2.tar.gz
> >
> > Any chance for this to be included in RL ?
> >

> In principle we'd love to. We'll have a chat on the best package
> location for it.  I think the thing to do is for us to
> include the code, but just point to your test program on
> your web site to keep our own distro under a 'single license'.

What I'll try to do is to modify (a copy of) one of the test programs
to use PyCanvas.Canvas instead of canvas.Canvas, so this sort
of problem will disappear and you'll be able to include it without
worrying about this thing.

That's just that I wanted something sufficiently complex to test
with, and I had that on my disk.

Expect something new soon.

bye, and thanks for your support.

Jerome Alet