[reportlab-users] ~f 1

Andy Robinson reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 09:26:33 +0100

> When try to install the External Method it fails because it cannot import
> Paragraph from Shared.reportlab.platypus.paragrah.  A path

Well I sure hope we did not put "paragrah" in our code :-)
There's only one 'paragraph' rather than 'paragraph.paragraph'.
I know nothing about Zope's external methods, but if it works by
reating a 'Shared' package on top, maybe that collides
with some behaviour in an import hook in the playtpus module?

This has worked for several Zope users, but I'll have to hope
one of them can help as I am not one :-(

- Andy