[reportlab-users] New example up on the reportlab web site

John Precedo reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 15:33:25 +0100

Larry Bates from the Alabama Department of Education has contributed some
samples of reports made with ReportLab software for our web site. Alabama is
the first state in the US to prepare, print, and send home a complete report
card on schools, and Larry has been using our software to make them as PDFs.

If you want to see some colourful and informative reports, you can see a
couple of examples at http://www.reportlab.com/contrib/alabama.html.

If you want to see more of them, or want information on Alabama schools, you
can see all the reports that have been generated at:
http://www.alsde.edu/html/reports_menu.asp
(look for Report Card (PDF format) link after selecting a system and a
school).

--
John Precedo  (johnp@reportlab.com)    Developer
Reportlab Europe Ltd  (http://www.reportlab.com)