[reportlab-users] email problem, was RE: Amusement : SVG to ReportLab converter

Jerome Alet reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:51:54 +0200

Hi,

sorry I've got some email problems.

Dinu : Unfortunately I hadn't looked at your library before. Now I'm
ashamed a bit.

But as Andy says both have a place, the best would probably be for your
library to include this functionnality.

I'm also actually thinking about a modified Canvas class which would
either output the PDF document (like now) or the corresponding
"sequencialized" Python code, depending on an additional parameter
passed at creation time, this would probably give an easily made
RMLtoPython converter, at least partially, as far as I understand
how RML works.

I always liked program generators :-)

bye,

Jerome Alet