[reportlab-users] RE: Large tables and multiple pages

Derek Basch reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 12:31:05 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I figured it out. I needed to pass
'NextPageTemplate' as an ActionFlowable to the
document templates build function. Whew, that was a
mouthfull. Anyways, Its not really made clear in the
User Guide that there are ActionFlowables can be used
for data driven reports. I would have found it
eventually in the doctemplate.py source but the last
two paragraphs at the beginning of 'doctemplate.py'
should be added to the User Guide in the middle of
page 61.
Thanks Again,
Derek Basch

Yahoo! - We Remember