[reportlab-users] Printer Control

Edafe Onerhime reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:34:11 +0100

Hi,

I would like to create an output server that will send files created
with the reportlab software via either email, fax or print.  For the
print option I need to be able to print to set a papertype e.g plain,
letterhead, pre-printed and an output destination e.g. top tray or a
mailbox.  We use mostly HP printers with multibin mailboxes which also
have a staple feature.  If anyone can point me in the right direction or
can sell/develop a solution for us, please contact me ASAP.

N.B I use mainly VB, but have been told Python can do all of the above
:)

Best regards,

Edafe Onerhime (Miss)
Project Manager