[reportlab-users] FW: [marketing-python] Python Success Stories

John Precedo reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 11:05:58 +0100

I'm forwarding this from the Python marketing list.

Are any of our users 'Python success stories'? If you are, would you like
your story in print? Read the following message for details.

http://www.pythoncraft.com/

Project Vote Smart: http://www.vote-smart.org/