[reportlab-users] freeze reportlab and other questions

Jo-Bader@GMX.de reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 15:40:06 +0100

hello,

some questions.
Can i freeze or py2exe a reportlab app on Win NT and on Soraris 8 ?

In my current projekt i generate some tabels and other flowables in a pdf.
A user can arange the ocurance and order of these flowables from outside.
Is there any mechanism to make a table of contents about
tables and other flowables then paragraphs ?
At now I do much strange workarounds on that with following indexes
and writing the name of the table in its first column with white fontcolor.
functioning but not happy.

Can one edit the style and data of the inherent table of the TOC ?
Or do I need to make my own copy of the Toc-class.

other thing I found in the userguid 7.3 Tablestyles User Methodes,
the function TableStyle.add(commandSquence) differs
from its implementation.

regards

Jo