[reportlab-users] blurry (dithered) lines + font height, descent etc.

Michael Steuer reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 23:02:51 +1000

I had a look at the libart code regarding the antialiasing and see no easy way
to change it to "no antialiasing", as it seems to be an integral part of the
renderer.

Maybe you could get in contact with the author of the library and ask him, if he
would mind adding some "non antialiasing" functionality, or you could add some
code that does the drawing for that case.

For now, I'll have to go back to piddle and live with its short-comings, as I
don't have the time to help you adjust reportlab to do "non antialiased"
drawing.

Cheers,

Mike.