[reportlab-users] Hey, it's me again !

John Precedo reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 14:47:06 +0100

> Hi there,

Hi Jerome

> just a reminder for you with CVS RW access to find a few minutes
> to commit the patch I've sent 11 days ago which seems to correct
> the few issues encountered with Python 1.5.2 and 2.1 wrt pycanvas.py

That's the two patches you posted on 7/10/02 with the heading of "Re:
[reportlab-users] unit tests in the CVS" - with the two patch files
'pdfmetrics.py.patch' and 'pycanvas.py.patch', right?

pdfmetrics.py.patch seems to have already been done (on Thu Oct 10 2002 by
mgedmin ).

I've just applied the other patch and run the test suite to make sure
everything's OK. It is, so I'm checking it in.

--
John Precedo  (johnp@reportlab.com)    Developer
Reportlab Europe Ltd  (http://www.reportlab.com)