[reportlab-users] Handling of too long entries in Table

Jerome Alet reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 10:03:25 +0200

On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 09:54:01AM +0200, Dinu Gherman wrote:
> Jerome Alet:
>
> >Long urls and some German numbers (IIRC, Dinu ?) are not easily
> >splittable in a paragraph.
>
> I'm just working on a mountain of emails... So, while this thread
> seems already finished: I have no idea what "German numbers" are
> supposed to be, Jerome!

A long long time ago, in a far away galaxy...

I've studied German for two years, and I seem to remember than
when written in letters numbers had a tendancy to grow big and
without any spaces, but maybe I'm completely wrong and my memory
fails.

That's why I said they weren't easily splittable.

Please correct me.

Jerome Alet