[reportlab-users] how do you include an image within a frame with other flowables?

Jerome Alet reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 08:48:06 +0100

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 09:06:11PM -0800, David Chen wrote:
> I'm trying to generate a report with fixed images (GIF) along with
> regions of flowable text and charts. The one example in
> ../reportlab/test/test_graphic_images.py uses a "Drawing" as a backdrop
> to render an image. However, if you use platypus with doctemplates,
> frames and flowables, I can't figure out how to apply images within this
> world.

AFAIK you can also use Drawings as platypus flowables.

Alternatively you can just add an Image flowable to your platypus
"story".

hth

Jerome Alet