[reportlab-users] print on non-text-capable printers from DOS software

Andy Robinson reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 17:25:44 -0000

> Again: please correct me if I missed something...
>
> Luc

I respect your choice of religion :-)  Practically we wouldn't be able
to accept contributions to our code base which are under the GPL, but
are delighted to have links to them and help people solve problems.

Richard Stallman is absolutely clear about what he intends, and no one
can doubt his faith or commitment.  I just happen to disagree with him
about the best practical route to getting free software "out there".
I believe that Python is even more free than GPL software because it
can be included in commercial products; and I think that's one reason
why there are plenty of jobs for Python programmers these days.

- Andy