[reportlab-users] Flowing Text Around a paragraph.

Sun, 3 Nov 2002 11:49:23 +0000

In article <553772505.20021103123206@lux.de>, Harald Lux <info@lux.de>
writes

Yes I had a go at this and it seems fairly easy to do it the other way
round eg

My Problem ........ IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
text text text text IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
text text text text IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
text text text text IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
text text text text IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
text text text text IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
more and longer text lines are here
more and longer text lines are here
more and longer text lines are here

since we can specify varying line lengths for the first k lines
and the combined flowable can then place the image. The other way round
is harder because we don't seem to have a way to do multi line offsets.