[reportlab-users] Changeing page orientation of canvas.

Doug reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 22:25:14 -0500

Yes Ian, you can produce a PDF document with the  reportlab librarys just as the one you described.  It will though require you to
write some code to manage your own pages/frames yourself.

-----Original Message-----
From: reportlab-users-admin@reportlab.com
[mailto:reportlab-users-admin@reportlab.com]On Behalf Of Ian Sparks
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 4:24 PM
To: reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Subject: [reportlab-users] Changeing page orientation of canvas.

Hi,

I have been using Rotate() to put "landscape" pages into an otherwise portrait document.

But today someone came to me and demonstrated a PDF document with a "landscaped" form as one of the pages. It even shows up in the
thumbnail list as a landscaped thumbnail while all the other pages are portrait.

Can this be done with Reportlab?

- Ian Sparks.