[reportlab-users] Drawing paragraphs directly on a canvas

reportlab-users@reportlab.com reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 18:10:20 -0400

Hello...

I am new to ReportLab.  Hopefully, this isn't the first time anyone
has tried to do this???

I'm working a method that creates a PDF (printable) form - I'm using
a combination of text lines, paragraphs, and rectangles.

I have run into a small problem: the first paragraph that I draw uses
the default (Times-Roman) font.  I have specified Courier in the
ParagraphStyle.
Subsequent paragraphs have the right font.  I have moved paragraphs
around,
just to check, but the font is Times-Roman for whichever one is first.

I didn't find a discussion of this in either archive.

I am using ReportLab 1.14 on RedHat 7.1.

TIA

Ginny Keech
NASA/GSFC