[reportlab-users] Re: Example, please: putting TOC at the beginning

Bill Bell reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 12:55:18 -0400

<ruediger.maehl@web.de> wrote, in part:
>how about using the canvas.addOutlineEntry instead of a toc at
>the beginning of the document

Aaron and Ruediger, thank you.

I want to create the TOC on separate pages, rather than in an outline,=
 because the PDF is intended only as input for a printer.

I'm knew to this software, didn't know about 'forms'. Looking forward to=
 trying that out.

Thanks again.

Bill

"It is the time that you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so=
 important."--St-Exupery