[reportlab-users] An RDF view to CVS changes

kapil thangavelu reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 09:40:47 -0700

[off topic]

very cool. would you be interesting in releasing this script. my interest is
mainly integrating with a mozilla sidebar for this and other python/zope
projects. moz has great support for displaying rdf data stores.

thanks

kapil