[reportlab-users] Anybody else hungry for Image shapes?

Tue, 30 Jul 2002 16:39:32 +0100

In article <128186CC-A3BF-11D6-B82C-00039345C610@darwin.in-berlin.de>,
Dinu Gherman <gherman@darwin.in-berlin.de> writes
>Robin Becker:
>
>> If I change setup.py line 11 from
>>   return '\\"%s\\"' % string.join(map(lambda k,D=D: D.get(k,'?'),K),'.')

>>   return '"%s"' % string.join(map(lambda k,D=D: D.get(k,'?'),K),'.')
>>
>> then things work fine.
>
>I guess if the distutils folks don't respond this string could
>easily be a conditional one, depending on sys.platform, isn't
>it?
>
>So, how is this little funny thing named test_renderPM.py
>supposed to work??
>
>Dinu
well I put it in as conditional any how.

the test_renderPM.py thing is a low level tester of the _renderPM
extension. I run it as

python test_renderPM.py
or
python test_renderPM.py all | number....

Without arguments it does some basic tests on whether a _renderpm canvas
can be created and how they behave for these quiet is good.

With argument all, all the numbered tests are run 0-7 with number
arguments only those tests are run. The numbered tests produce some
graphics in a subdirectory called pmout. Test 7 is incomplete.