[reportlab-users] ReportLab Wiki? (Was: ReportLab FAQ)

Dinu Gherman reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 15:41:20 +0200

Steve Alexander:

> In a similar spirit, perhaps a collection of optimisation tips: using
> forms, pickling stories, etc.

[Skipping other suggestions]

Would people here welcome a dedicated ReportLab Wiki space to
record and structure their own ideas about desired features,
etc.?

We already have a Wiki space, but due to different working and
thinking habits and attitudes I'm the only user (which, of
course, is not quite the idea behind using Wikis ;-)

I could think of some "mildly protected" web area (maybe with a
password emailed on this list, but changing every few months),
but I'm not sure the security gods will like to see that on
reportlab.com. In any case I'd gladly welcome feedback on this.

Regards,

Dinu