[reportlab-users] ReportLab FAQ

Greg McCall reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 22:20:37 +1000

Hi
I would suggest lots of small examples displaying some feature of
report.
Eg
How to produce a contents table (using bookmarks) or how to place a
graph or graphic within a platypus page etc
How to provide page headers & footers
Using a single graphic (say a logo) in a header on every page (without
having a new copy of the graphic on each page)
Examples of how to call it from Zope

Cheers
Greg

Greg McCall

-----Original Message-----
From: reportlab-users-admin@reportlab.com
[mailto:reportlab-users-admin@reportlab.com] On Behalf Of Dragan Andric
Sent: Monday, 29 July 2002 9:55 PM
To: reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Subject: [reportlab-users] ReportLab FAQ

Hi all,
My name is Dragan and I am a new member of  Reportlab team. My first
assignment is to update ReportLab FAQ and would appreciate if you email
me
suggestions and possible questions for the FAQ. Typically "How do I do
X?"
Below is the list of topics I'll start with:

ReportLab FAQ Index:

1. General information and availability
   1.1 What is ReportLab?
    1.2 How do I get it?
    1.3 Licensing
    1.4 System requirements
    1.5 Platforms (Unices, Windows, MacOS)
    1.6 Installation
    1.7 speeding up. building the accelerators...

2. Programming with ReportLab
    possible subsections include
        pdfgen
        platypus